Monday, May 7, 2018

You've cordially invited me to Fuck off? (rsvp for details)

Operating under the directive: screw up precisely enough to force every issue into arbitration.  I know I'm stupid for not realizing this long ago.  It is about fairness, not about persevering.  It is about slinging mud so we are all at the same level back to the beginning.  The problem with that is even covered in mud it is impossible to change a perception once it has been formed. Made impossible by the compound nature of hearing loss that accompanies a singular point of view.  Manifesting an illusion to fill in the spaces left blank for truth.  Covering over the hard work of fact finding by completing an image perfectly confirming the easiest possible conclusion.  I can only conclude by the amount of time this has continued under the aforementioned circumstances this will not change in my lifetime.  Therefore I will have to conclude this is my life.  It is a quiet grief I will feel having witnessed the formation and ultimate destruction of such potential.  Our paths of destruction crossed.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: