Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A particular moment

Setting the record straight. I wonder if it is ever worth it to be honest amongst people who don't understand. Trying to clarify what is wrong doesn't mean it will make it right.  I want to be honest and truthful. I know that isn't how life works.  There are layers. Layers of understanding. Layers of interpretation. Layers of realization. Sometimes it is possible to see through the layers. Seeing isn't attaining. Being able to have a vision of something but not being able to reach it.  This has been my experience in my life.  I can see it but I just can't get to it.  Frustrating okay it's frustrating. Why have I been given an ability to see so clear but not given any other resources to utilize. 

Thieves and liars will continue to rule.
Thieves and liars will continue to win.

Thieves and liars will continue to shape a simplistic reality.



It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: