Thursday, October 19, 2017

Made of dirt

Discovery like an unearthing, getting dirt on an issue.  Now I have insight into a matter. What it means other than people are human?  Now I understand why I don't fit in.  I don't want to fit in.  I want to be where I'm meant to be.  Why I generally end up in scenarios feeling sidelined is a question of my life. Here I am again. Watching while others get their turn again and again. I tell myself okay this is great for them. I think I will just leave it at that because I can't rearrange the universe on my whims.  I can feel frustration and hope. The stuff greatness is built on. The foundation of solid matter. How to understand it's real. For me, a person easily led astray by fanciful thoughts, I need grounding. Restrictions can help to view reality.

It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: