Thursday, March 22, 2018

good grief

My job hunt has turned into a strange beast.  I was asked to come in for a second follow up interview.  I waited 45 minutes.  The woman never showed up.  I went to another interview. The guy never showed up. I called the number I had.  They said we'll have someone call you.  Late in the evening I get a text from the guy.  Saying Hi, I lost my phone.  I responded.  I think he lost his phone again, because he didn't answer.  I assume this is a tactic to see how desperate I am to work for these people.  I'm dealing with incongruent ideas.  One is being deceptive play along to get a job.  The other is the fantasy of tripping, falling and landing onto my destiny.  I'm having weird dreams at night that are twisting my sense of reality.  Causing me to see different layers of this game.  Today I'm off to get poked and prodded some more. 

I need to find the balance where I have more value working then I do being unemployed.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: