Thursday, March 15, 2018

Repeatedly

https://atesgulcugil.wordpress.com/greek/minoan-snake-goddess-1600-bc/

A woman and a snake. A snake, the snake. A woman, the woman.  Yesterday on the drive to a job interview.  I missed the short cut.  The road I ended up on coincided with a rigid paper floating in the air.  It was around 15 feet off the ground.   Hovering near the roadway.  It was probably 12 feet in length.  It reminded my of the Minoan snake goddess statue.  Like her invisible hand was clutching that rigid paper floating made sense to me in that moment.  The number of times an ethereal snake story is repeated in different cultures.  The Chinese Dragon that floats in parades.  It made as much sense as it needed to.  I went on my way to forget my bad habits of trying to make sense out of nonsense.  I will get used to letting go of fixating thoughts that have prevented me from communicating in a current frame of mind.  A wound the protective barrier from an injury.  A strange day to consider wounds.  The smell of roses when I left the church.  Stigmata the wounds repeated.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: