Thursday, April 12, 2018

The plan is to go where I am wanted, needed.  I have a guy that contacts me early in the morning for same day work.  His messages are cryptic and he changes phone numbers. He lied about a situation when I told a third party about how he was acting.  This is supposedly a legitimate business but the dude scares me. I don't know why he is trying to be strange.  I won't hear from him for a week and all of a sudden I'm supposed to change my schedule and meet him in a half an hour.  I have another person who plays a game saying I have work for you I'll let you know.  I try making contact and it turns into a the runaround over several communication devices.  Predictably odd never ending mysteries.  How open ended games strangely manifest in my life.  I'm sure is a defect in my character.  Until I gain insight into what I doing to cause this I'm trapped in this dilemma. 


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: