Saturday, July 28, 2018

my reality is seeing this sort of stuff

"You didn't come inside which deprived us from being able to fully enjoy ignoring you. You are a mean person and hurt the feelings of several people equally at the same time".  "That sounds like I broke a record.  I should get an award".  " I thought you didn't want to deal with me.  I made an appointment you all knew I would be there and it was going to be the highlight of your day.  You were going to celebrate by trying to make me feel unimportant.  Next time I will know you want to ignore me and I'll let you.

I have to accept as reality you play a game.  With information and understanding. You also include listening and saying you didn't hear.  You even go so far as to use surveys to gather points of view to serve as manipulative sticking points.  Without a care given to the genuine flow of human interaction you toss around exaggerations.  The lack of continuity is to be forgotten. What you don't account for in your manipulatively mining for information.  You are being given manipulated reactions because no one is that unaware.  What I can't figure out.  Why is it important for you to degrade me?  What do I represent in your reality that you cannot allow to manifest? I provided you with confusion and frustration for which I should be sorry.  I misunderstood what you needed.  You choose to live your life based on conjecture. 


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: