Friday, May 15, 2020

The revolving door

I never understood that joke the reason it's hard to get through a revolving door when you have a spear through your head.  I never thought of your situation because I didn't care. I didn't need to care. You can talk like you acted for a higher spiritual purpose.  You tried to change things you knew nothing about.  I remember your antagonistic voice. Your chest pushed out. You were telling people you didn't know, they had stupid opinions. You called them ignorant.  Years later the hypocrisy,  the end justify the means. You created a stage for crime. The human condition, uncredited actors.  Your buddy drove around with a gun in his car. I don't know why he needed it. I wouldn't have known about the gun, but he pointed it at me and told me to pull my top up. I didn't know why a big guy needed to protect himself from a set of boobies.  That was your friend group. The revolving door of nobodies, anybody's.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: