Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Behavior modification

Do you remember you told them I was crazy.  Not the zany have a good time type, but the straight jacket, shock treatment, padded cell definition.  I took it literally.  You became upset when you realized I wasn't going to talk to you anymore. You pretended to cry and told them I was your friend and you missed me.  Now you drive by my house monitoring how I let me weeds grow.  The rabbits, the birds, lizards, and cats walk through my yard.  I see grasshoppers, crickets, and bees, and spiders. I was too loud, or was it too early?  What you choose to judge is a moving target.  Unwritten rules known only by you. Enough time has gone by and you want to call me crazy again.  The pattern is yours, has nothing to do with my sanity.



It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: