Sunday, October 3, 2010

the only one

My senses trying to rationalize the sounds, pulled me out of my inner reality, to my outer reality.  Where I could hear the wind blowing causing a metal banging sound.  It didn't sound like the scratching I perceived before.  I walked to open the gate.  I saw a flash of light, I dismissed it thinking my brain wasn't fully awake.  I turned, I could see the source of the flash of light.  An electrical storm was lighting up the inside of a cloud, above the mountain.  I asked the mountain "Is everything okay?"  The mountain told me not to worry about such things it only mattered in places I wasn't welcomed.  Of all the places I'm not welcomed this is the only one worth mentioning.

It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: