Friday, December 15, 2017

Nobody would know

A stallion, welcomed those who made it through the gate.  Each person was routed in such a way they chose their direction.  I went right and was immediately confronted by an aggressive red horse.  He position himself as if I was going to be kicked toward the wall.   I got closer to the horse to lessen the blow.  The horse instead moved his body toward me pressing me against the wall.   It was not long enough to set me into a panic.  He shifted away and suddenly I see the horse as a costume covered man.  Removing the getup and went about raking manure, as if nothing happened.  I saw the stallion had turned his gaze toward me momentarily. He went back to looking toward the open passageway.

It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: