Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Diagnosed underachiever

My husband was outside posting the America flag  because it was Presidents Day.  While he's out front an employee from my former employer drivers by in the company car.  He turns the car around.  Pulls up to my gate and asks "Did she find a job yet"?  My husband told him no.

Okay I let it slide when they said they didn't owe me an explanation on why I was being let go. I let it slide when they continued to call my phone.  Now they are driving by my house.  I live on a dirt road that dead ends.

Maybe this is some strange fetish where a company lays people off and then torments them while they collect unemployment.  The first item on the agenda at the company board meeting.  How much anguish did we create?
Company President: "Who has the follow up reports on the newly layed off"?
Employee: "We've made several taunting phone calls, text messages, one ominous email and a drive by.  They appear to be living like the Who's in Whoville.  Carrying on their traditions like we don't matter".
Company President: "I can't masturbate to this, somebody bring me a bottle of customer tears, make sure it's room temperature".

It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: