Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Truth the forbidden fruit of Atheism

Tomatoes?  When I buy tomatoes in a see through glass container I have a high expectation. Compared to the type I purchase without a peek.  Canned and covered is where the blemished tomatoes end up.  They now call them petite diced. Like they're gourmet tomatoes. Why haven't consumers expected them to have been petite diced all along.  This ultra secret version of tomatoes has finally arrived to the peasantry.  I can hear the tap water filled glasses toasting over the petite diced tomato cans.  Whatever the label reads that's what you have to work with.  How come I'm up against this militaristic type mindset dealing with these people talking about being fair and reasonable. I'm not able to study canned tomatoes to make a reasonable choice.  I get a picture of what a batch of tomatoes looked like 10 months ago.  More than likely the image was edited before the label purchase order was printed.  You can tell me I not being reasonable.  I'm judgmental and not a risk taker.  All things considered humans suspend massive amounts of judgment throughout the day.   It used to be a tradition long before Atheism was invented. People didn't use Oregano during lent, from ash Wednesday until Easter Sunday.  You won't hear it mentioned because those type of people have passed on.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: