Saturday, February 3, 2018

The magic mesh

Yesterday marked a month.  I've not had a job for a month. Thursday I got a call again from my former employer to assist a customer.  I told them I didn't work there any longer. Sent a message to the manager asking for my information to be removed.  I said I'd like to forget this and move on.

My jolt of reality helped me to realize a long list of items I haven't been accessing In my life.  I'm thankful.  I'm also learning that being unemployed is an industry.   This industry thrives on people being unemployed.

I'm seeing my path one step at a time.  I'm not being given many options currently which is for now good.

The neighborhood dogs are barking sporadically which is typical when the moon is bright.  I gave my dog a treat at the door.  I have the As Seen on T.V. mesh screen on my door.  My dog passed through with his treat.  The treat got tangled into the mesh.  It slid the treat our of his mouth and hung suspended.  My dog stopped and looked back. Saw it hanging there. He turned and faced it.  I couldn't help laughing.  I untangled it and he took it and went on his way.

It was a good demonstration of my current situation.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: