Friday, January 12, 2018

As we forgive those...and lead us not into temptation

Yesterday I paid off a final debt to someone. The insight gain was minimal.  The world is disconnected and feeling isolated is a real part of being human.  I remember being a young child.  If I wanted to understand something my discoveries always included  isolation, confusion and vivid clarity.  Around people it was always what's right, what's fair.  On my own it was always what is true.  I have learned to follow the inspirations.  Follow the course as it presents itself.

Yesterday along with repaying a debt.  I received a nasty taunting message from a former co-worker.  When I clicked the send button to respond instead of sending, it was deleted.  I took that as a sign to just keep walking on my current path.  I haven't arrived at my destination.  Years ago on a road trip with a group of people we stopped at a gas station mini mart.  The window was shattered.  One of the people in the group asked the clerk what happened.  A guy had come in to purchase alcohol.  He didn't have ID. The clerk told him "go home and bring your mom back to buy it".   I'm sure for him it was satisfying to smash that glass.  I can say witnessing the divine intervention that obliterated that email was equally measured frustration and awe.  Followed up with a loud Thank You Jesus.  It felt complete like the line in that prayer:

...not into temptation but deliver us from evil



It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: