Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The way the truth and the life.

I have been playing with odd ideas that surface in my daily writing.  I was committed to writing as frequently as possibly.  Something has happened between my online postings and my real life.  In a mystic like scenario a new perspective took shape and thoroughly consumed my attention.  I suppose I was writing to find out if I actually have anything to say.  The events in my real world showed me a direction and now I can move toward that.  God wants my attention that is where I focus.  Following Him has never let me down.  Even though my emotions can confuse me, and the greater good gets blurred.  I move forward knowing God is always making the way.

I've never been what anyone would call a good Christian, but I am a believer in The Christ.  Trying to skirt away from consequences, the childish whims of being emotional dependent on the escape.  Feeling misguided, attempting to gain understanding, compounding events into tragic endings.  Playing absentmindedly led me to a dead end.  That is what I saw.  Not what I was expecting to find, but what being ridiculous brings.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: