Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Giving me perspective

This makes three.  It was yesterday.  The director asked everyone to step under the canopy.  The services began it started raining.  His wife commented he loved the rain.  He'd want us to cover his Jeep.  He had been struggling with illness.  His health declined quickly.  It happened suddenly.  It was a big sudden change.  Like my job.  Gone.  She saw him suffer a long time.  His coffin was lowered into the deep grave.  She commented she would be on top of him.  My friend has a wonderful spirit. Such a talented woman.  She always made goodies to feed everyone.  This day she made a giant cake. I ate two pieces.  One side was cream filled the other side jelly filled.  I look forward to spending time with her.  She is always quick to laugh.  Quick to help.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: