Tuesday, January 16, 2018

body = temple

I'm struggling to except I was lied to. I was deeply and thoroughly deceived. It seemed believable. I should have seen the truth when I was being told things about myself that weren't true. I didn't defend myself I didn't say anything. When my life was threatened. I laughed thinking I could be killed over a lie. If my life could be ended by someone who is corrupt and just be forgotten. What a cruel sad joke. That seems to be what know one wants to talk about. Men are allowed to have that much power over women. It is only power. The reciprocal is learn how to be obedient. Understand and endure. Boundaries through, power men can only see that view. I realize men aren't able to see from a point of view that isn't based on power. I'll never understand anyone. I am only able to understand myself. I don't have to know the lies. I only need to know the lies are designed to kill. The truth is powerful.

Proverbs 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Luke 18:19 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone.

Proverbs 16:1 The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.

Proverbs 1:29 Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord

Proverbs 16:4 The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: