Monday, January 22, 2018

The Illusion is Crumbling

I thought my job was causing the chaotic storm in my life.  I'm starting to think this is perhaps a natural part of the aging process.  The adjustment in thinking to better align myself with the gray hairs and wrinkles.  I need to calm down.  I need to realize myself as a 50+ adult female is limited to specific concerns.  No one wants to be bothered with the things I think are important, and that's fine.  I need to keep in mind my mental scar.
I read a book yesterday called The No Asshole Rule.  The book sighted mostly research studies of people being tested for peripheral reactions.  I concluded that being an asshole is an information gathering tactic.  To gather information by abuse gets reactions on how people react to being abused.  Social engineering is designed to create predictable outcomes by creating impossible to resolve problems.
My job searching continues.  Technology is a great and wonderful tool.  Lack of human contact within that has me looking for a community.  I found an open mic forum in one town.  I'm another nearby town I found a local hangout. The owners are great.  I'm going to try one of their daily specials this week see how the food tastes.


It's not what you think it's what you believe.  Patricia '96

No comments: